At YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWjZD37rkhM
Lyrics ((Testa- Sciorilli) ed. Mascotte):
Signor capitano si fermi qui,
sono tanto stanco, mi fermo si,
attento sparano, si butti giù...
sto attento, ma riparati anche tu.
dimmi un pò soldato, di dove sei...
sono di un paese vicino a lei...
però sul fiume passa la frontiera.
la riva bianca, la riva nera,
e sopra il ponte vedo una bandiera,
ma non è quella che c'è dentro il mio cuor.
tu soldato, allora, non sei dei miei...
ho un'altra divisa lo sa anche lei...
non lo so perché non vedo più,
mi han colpito e forse sei stato tu...
signor capitano, che ci vuol far...
questa qui è la guerra, non può cambiar.
sulla collina canta la mitraglia...
e l'erba verde diventa paglia...
e lungo il fiume continua la battaglia,
ma per noi due è già finita ormai.
signor capitano io devo andar...
vengo anch'io che te non mi puoi lasciar...
non non ti lascerò, io lo so già,
starò vicino a te per l'eternità.
Tutto è finito, tace la frontiera,
la riva bianca la riva nera,
mentre una donna piange nella sera
e chiama un nome che non risponderà.
Signor capitano si fermi qui,
sono tanto stanco, mi fermo si...
Lyrics by Jay Hawkins
I put a spell on you
Because you're mine.
I can't stand the things that you do.
No, no, no, I ain't lyin'. No.
I don't care if you don't want me
'Cause I'm yours, yours, yours anyhow.
Yeah, I'm yours, yours, yours.
I love you. I love you.
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
I put a spell on you.
Lord! Lord! Lord!
....'Cause you're mine, yeah.
I can't stand the things that you do
When you're foolin' around.
I don't care if you don't want me.
'Cause I'm yours, yours, yours anyhow.
Yeah, yours, yours, yours!
I can't stand your foolin' around.
If I can't have you,
No one will!
I love you, you, you!
I love you. I love you. I love you!
I love you, you, you!
I don't care if you don't want me.
'Cause I'm yours, yours, yours anyhow.
- National Jukebox – Historical Recordings from the Library of Congress – http://www.loc.gov/jukebox/
- NPR Music Tiny Desk Concerts at YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=NPR+Music+Tiny+Desk+Concert&aq=f
- NPR Featured Music Stories – http://www.npr.org/series/100920965/featured-music-stories
- The All Songs 24/7 Music Channel (NPR) – http://www.npr.org/music/allsongs247/
- TheWorld.org – http://www.theworld.org/music+heard+on+air/
- WGBH music podcasts:
- DUQ 90.5 FM – Pittsburgh’s Premier Jazz Station, Pittsburgh, PA – http://www.wduq.org/index.php/listen [JAZZ]
- GLT – News, Blues and All That Jazz, Normal, IL – http://www.wglt.org/streams/glt_live.phtml
- GLT Blues – The Blues, 24/7, Normal, IL – http://www.wglt.org/streams/blues.phtml [BLUES]
- JAZZ 91.1 KCSM – The Bay Area’s Jazz Station, San Mateo, CA – http://www.kcsm.org/jazz91/listen.php [JAZZ]
- JAZZ WYOMING – Jazz from Wyoming Public Radio, Laramie, WY – http://www.jazzwyoming.org/ [JAZZ]
- JAZZ24 – World Class Jazz from KPLU in Seattle, Tacoma, WA – http://www.jazz24.org/ [JAZZ]
- JAZZSTREAM – Capital Public Radio’s 24-Hour Jazz Channel, Sacramento, CA – http://www.capradio.org/schedule/default.aspx?stationid=3 [JAZZ]
- Jazz 89.5 – A Service of WMOT, Murfreesboro, TN – http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wmot/ppr/index.shtml
- KMHD JAZZ RADIO – Jazz and Blues from the Pacific Northwest, Gresham, OR – http://www.kmhd.org/ [JAZZ]
- KPFA: http://aud-one.kpfa.org:8000/icy_0
- KUNC – http://pubint.ic.llnwd.net/stream/pubint_kunc2
- KUNV LAS VEGAS – Your Jazz Spot in Southern Nevada, Las Vegas, NV – http://kunv.unlv.edu/streaming.htm [JAZZ]
- KUT3 – KUT’s Dedicated Jazz Channel, Austin, TX – http://kut.org/togo/listen [JAZZ]
- KVMR (San Francisco) – http://live.kvmr.org:8000/kvmr
- WAER 88.3 – Jazz and More from Central New York, Syracuse, NY – http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/waer/ppr/index.shtml [JAZZ]
- WAMH 89.3FM – 89.3FM – http://webcasting.wamh.amherst.edu:8000/
- WBGO – The Jazz SourceNewark, NJ – http://wbgo.streamguys.net [JAZZ]
- WBRS FM – http://www.live365.com/play/wbrsfm
- WCFM 91.9 FM (192kbps) – http://wcfm.servemp3.com
- WEAA 88.9 – Jazz from Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD – http://www.weaa.org/ [JAZZ]
- WERU – http://weru-ice.streamguys.net/weru.mp3
- WFCR 88.5FM (Masachusetts): HD2 classical music – http://pubint.ic.llnwd.net/stream/pubint_wfcr_hd2 | http://pubint.ic.llnwd.net/stream/pubint_wfcr [CLASSICA]
- WGBH JAZZ DECADES – Traditional Jazz, Big Band and Swing, Boston, MA – http://www.wgbh.org/listen/index.cfm [JAZZ]
- WICN 90.5 FM – New England’s Jazz and Folk Station, Worcester, MA – http://www.wicn.org/
- WMBR (MIT, Cambridge, Massachussetts) – http://headphones.mit.edu:8000/
- WMFO 91.5FM – http://126.96.36.199:8000/
- WMNF: http://wmnf1.streamguys.us:80/live.mp3
- WMPG (Portland, Maine) – http://188.8.131.52:8000/ [FOLK]
- WNCU 90.7 – Jazz from North Carolina Central University, Durham, NC – http://www.wncu.org/listen-now/ [JAZZ]
- WNNZ – http://pubint.ic.llnwd.net/stream/pubint_wnnz
- WNYC: FM93.9 – http://wnychi.streamguys.com:80/ | AM820 – http://wnycam.streamguys.com/
, http://wnycam2.streamguys.com/, http://wnycam3.streamguys.com/ | Classical 24/7 – http://wnyc2.streamguys.com/wnyc2
- WRTI Jazz – From Temple University in Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA – http://www.wrti.org/jazz.html [JAZZ]
- WUCF – Jazz and MoreOrlando, FL – http://wucf.org/live/ [JAZZ]
- NPR: The Songs of 2010 – A Mix of NPR Music’s Favorite Songs of the Year, Washington, DC – http://www.npr.org/music – For a limited time, listen to a mix of NPR Music’s favorite songs of the year.
- NPR: All Songs 24/7 – A Music Mix From All Songs Considered, Washington, DC – http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=37 – A surprising mix of old favorites and new music from 10 years of NPR’s All Songs Considered.
- HD2 – WTMD’s Dedicated Stream for Baltimore Music, Towson, MD – http://www.wtmd.org – The Baltimore Channel features in – studio performances and interviews from area artists.
- Bluegrass Country – WAMU’s 24 – Hour Bluegrass Stream, Washington, DC – http://bluegrasscountry.org/ – The best in traditional and contemporary bluegrass, from WAMU in our nation’s capital.
- Capital City Radio, Columbus, – http://capitalcityradio.org/ – The center for Music and News
- WGBH Celtic Music Stream, Boston, MA – http://www.wgbh.org/listen/index.cfm – The Sojourn explores traditional and contemporary music from the Celtic countries and England.
- Defenestration – Norfolk Local Music, Norfolk, VA – http://www.defenestration.net/player2/ – We’re taking the art of sharing to a whole new technological level! Submit your audio or visual work today!
- KRCU: Ellio Potter Show – A 24 – Hour Indie Rock Stream from KRCU, Cape Girardeau, MO – http://www.semo.edu/sepr/listen.htm – The Elliot Potter Show is an indie rock stream produced by Southeast Missouri State.
- Excellent Radio – An Innovative Sound for Contemporary Juneau, Juneau, AK – http://www.ktoo.org/kxll/ – Excellent Radio delivers the innovative sound and new music that contemporary Juneau craves.
- Exit 97.7 – Triple – A and Local Music from Eastern New York, Amsterdam, NY – http://www.exit977.org/ – Emerging artists, classic songs regular radio has forgotten, and music from the 518 area code.
- Folk Alley – Folk Music Radio, Kent, OH – http://www.folkalley.com/music/listen/ – Folk, traditional, Celtic and world music with 24 – hour streaming from Kent State University.
- JPR RHYTHM – Music from Jefferson Public Radio, Ashland, – http://www.ijpr.org/SectionIndex.asp?SectionID=1013 – A blend of singer/songwriter, jazz, blues, world and folk music, with NPR news.
- KRCRW’s ECLECTIC 24 – KCRW’s All – Music Channel, Santa Monica, CA – http://kcrw.ic.llnwd.net/stream/kcrw_music – An all – music channel, blending the tastes of KCRW’s DJs into a single voice. Always on.
- KEXP – Where the Music Matters, Seattle, WA – http://www.kexp.org/streamarchive/streamarchive.asp – KEXP champions music and discovery, including everything from indie rock to Afropop.
- KLCC – Public Radio from Lane Community College, Eugene, OR – http://www.klcc.org/Page.asp?NavID=130 – Jazz, blues, folk, world, contemporary singer – songwriter, Celtic and more.
- KRNN – Celebrating the Diversity of Juneau, Alaska, Juneau, AK – http://www.ktoo.org – Hand – picked folk, jazz and world by community volunteers who celebrate Juneau’s diversity.
- KSUT – Four Corners Public Radio, Ignacio, CO – http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/ksut/ppr/index.shtml – An eclectic blend of music and cultural programming from Four Corners Public Radio.
- KUER2 – Alt and Indie from the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT – http://www2.kuer.org/listen_live.html – A mix of legacy, alternative and indie rock music from the University of Utah.
- KUNM – New Mexico Community Powered Public Radio, Albuquerque, NM – http://www.kunm.org/listen – Everything from Classical and Jazz to Hip – Hop and Electronica, news and information.
- KUT Austin – Radio from the Live Music Capital of the World, Austin, TX – http://kut.org/togo/listen – The best in indie and Americana from the live music capital of the world, featuring NPR news.
- KXT 91.7 FM – Alt and Indie from North Texas, Dallas, TX – http://kxt.org/listen – An incredible selection of alt – country, indie rock and world music, hand – picked just for you.
- OPBMUSIC – Music from the Pacific Northwest, Portland, – http://opbmusic.org/ – Straight out the PDX, a mix of Pacific Northwest artists and the best in new music.
- Prairie Public – Roots, Rock and Jazz from North Dakota, Bismarck, ND – http://www.prairiepublic.org/radio/listen – now/ – Prairie Public’s roots, rock and jazz, featuring “Into the Music” with Mike Olson.
- RADIO HEARTLAND – Acoustic Music from Minnesota Public Radio, Saint Paul, – http://minnesota.publicradio.org/radio/services/radio_heartland/ – An acoustic stream featuring singer – songwriters, Americana, blues, bluegrass and more.
- WHRO: RADIO NTENNA – The Progressive Alternative from WHRO, Norfolk, VA – http://www.whro.org/home/html/liveradio/radioNtenna.html – nTtenna.org is a great mix of indie, rock, blues, folk, Americana and oldies.
- The Alternate Side – Indie Music from WFUV in New York City, New York, NY – http://www.thealternateside.org/audio – video/listen/ – A continuous mix of indie rock from the WFUV studios in the Bronx.
- KTBG: The Bridge – From KTBG 90.9, Warrensburg, MO – http://www.ktbg.fm/ – KTBG 90.9 The Bridge online stream, featuring AAA music, NPR news, World Cafe, in – studio interviews and more.
- The Current – Every Day Deserves a Soundtrack, St. Paul, MN – http://minnesota.publicradio.org/radio/services/the_current/streams.shtml – New music and the music that inspired it, from local to legendary, indie to influential.
- WPSU: The Folk Show – The Best in Acoustic Music from Penn State, State College, PA – http://wpsu.org/radio/folk/ – The best in Celtic, bluegrass, old – time, singer – songwriters and acoustic instrumentals.
- WFIT – Public Radio for The Florida Space Coast., Melbourne, FL – http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wfit/ppr/index.shtml – Quality music and NPR News for the Florida Space Coast.
- WFPK 91.9 – Local and New Music from Louisville, Kentucky, Louisville, KY – http://www.wfpk.org/live – stream/ – A unique mix of the best local and new music from Louisville, Kentucky.
- WFUV – Rock and Roots Radio from New York City, New York, NY – http://www.wfuv.org/audio/stream.html – New York’s award – winning music mix of new and essential rock, singer – songwriters and more.
- WMNF – Eclectic Tampa, Tampa, FL – http://www.wmnf.org – Americana, Triple A, and many specialty shows including blues, bluegrass and jazz.
- WNCW SPINDALE – Like No Other Public Radio Station, Spindale, NC – http://www.wncw.org/ListenLive.html – An eclectic blend of Americana, AAA, Bluegrass, Jazz, Folk, Regional Artists, World
- WNKU – Cincinnati’s Public Radio Alternative, Highland Heights, KY – http://www.publicbroadcast.net/wnku/ppr/index.shtml – Cincinnati’s public radio alternative, playing rock ‘n roll, indie, soul, blues and more.
- WNTI – Centenary College’s Music Stream, Hackettstown, NJ – http://www.wnti.org – Centenary College’s AAA station with a variety of specialty programming.
- WRUR 88.5 – Different Radio, Rochester, NY – http://interactive.wxxi.org/listen – Member supported public radio, NPR News and eclectic music. Go Public!
- WTMD – Radio For Music People, Towson, MD – http://www.wtmd.org – A cultural clearinghouse for new and interesting contemporary popular music.
- WUWM 24/7 – Amped and Unplugged Music From WUWM, Milwaukee, WI – http://www.wuwm.com/listen/index.php – A progressive format featuring the next generation of singer – songwriters and emerging artists.
- WXPN – It’s All About the Music, Philadelphia, PA – http://www.xpn.org/music – artist/xpn – stream – Your connection to new and significant artists in rock, blues, roots and folk.
- WXPN: XPONENTIAL RADIO – WXPN’s National Triple – A Stream, Philadelphia, PA – http://xpn.org/streams/xponential – radio – The critically acclaimed blend of blues, rock, world, folk and alternative country from WXPN.
- Y-ROCK on XPN – Alternative and Independent Rock, Philadelphia, PA – View available Stream(s)“>http://xpn.org/yrock – on – xpn/listen – live”>View available Stream(s) – The best of alternative and independent rock from WXPN in Philadelphia.
- 89.9 WDAV – Classical Public Radio – Davidson, NC – http://www.wdav.org/2_72_98.cfm – Classical music from Davidson College and the internet home of Radio Chopin. [CLASSICAL]
- AZPM Classical – Classical Music from Arizona Public Media – Tucson, AZ – http://streaming.azpm.org/kuat128.mp3.m3u – Arizona’s home for classical music for the past 35 years. [CLASSICAL]
- Classical 91.5 – Rochester, New York’s Classical Music Station – Rochester, NY – http://interactive.wxxi.org/listen – Classical 91.5 FM broadcasts classical music all day, plus a variety of special programs. [CLASSICAL]
- Classical 94.1 – WBNI, Northeast Indiana Public Radio – Roanoke, IN – http://www.nipr.fm – A 24/7 classical music station from Northeast Indiana Public Radio. [CLASSICAL]
- Classical IPR – Classical Music from Interlochen Public Radio – Interlochen, MI – http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wiaa/ppr/index.shtml – Quality classical music with news updates from Interlochen Public Radio. [CLASSICAL]
- Classical KUSC – From the University of Southern California – Los Angeles, CA – http://www.kusc.org/classical/ListenNow/ListenOnline/ – One of the largest classical radio stations in the country, KUSC broadcasts 24 hours a day. [CLASSICAL]
- Classical KWMU – From St. Louis Public Radio – St. Louis, MO – http://www.stlpublicradio.org/listen.php – Classical music 24 hours a day, seven days a week from St. Louis Public Radio. [CLASSICAL]
- Classical MPR – Classical Music from Minnesota Public Radio – Saint Paul, – http://minnesota.publicradio.org/radio/services/cms/streams.shtml – The 24-hour classical station from Minnesota Public Radio and American Public Media. [CLASSICAL]
- Classical QED 89.3 – Pittsburgh’s Classical Radio Station – Pittsburgh, PA – http://www.wqed.org/fm/ – Classical music by the greatest composers and performers in Pittsburgh and around the world. [CLASSICAL]
- Classical WETA – Classical Music from Washington, DC – Washington, DC – http://www.weta.org/fm/listenlive – Classical WETA 90.9 FM offers inspiring classical music all day, every day. [CLASSICAL]
- Classical WNED – From Western New York Public Broadcasting – Buffalo, NY – http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wned/ppr/index.shtml – Classical music for the Buffalo-Toronto listening area. [CLASSICAL]
- Classical WUOL – From Louisville Public Media – Louisville, KY – http://wuol.org/ – Classical music from Louisville Public Media. [CLASSICAL]
- Classical Wyoming – Classical Music from Wyoming Public Radio – Laramie, WY – http://www.classicalwyoming.org – A 24/7 classical music stream from the University of Wyoming and Wyoming Public Radio. [CLASSICAL]
- JPR Classics – Classical Music from Jefferson Public Radio – Ashland, – http://www.ijpr.org/SectionIndex.asp?SectionID=1013 – NPR news and classical music from Oregon’s Jefferson Public Radio. [CLASSICAL]
- KBAQ 89.5 FM – Your Classical Companion – Phoenix, AZ – http://kbaq.org/listen/ontheweb/ – Classical music from Public Radio Arizona, including “Mozart Buffet” with Randy Kinkel. [CLASSICAL]
- KLRE – Classical Music from Little Rock – Little Rock, AR – http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/kuar/ppr/index.shtml – Classical music 24 hours a day from UALR Public Radio. [CLASSICAL]
- KUAF 2 – KUAF 2-Classical – Fayetteville, AR – http://www.kuaf.org/listenlive – A 24-hour classical music stream from the KUAF Public Radio. [CLASSICAL]
- KUER3 – Classical Music from the University of Utah – Salt Lake City, UT – http://www.kuer.org/listenlive/home.php – Classical music from the University of Utah. [CLASSICAL]
- KUHF Classical – A Stream from the University of Houston – Houston, TX – http://app1.kuhf.org/houston_public_radio-listen_online.php – Classical music and fine arts from the KUHF studios. [CLASSICAL]
- KVOD – Classical Music from Colorado Public Radio – Lakewood, CO – http://www.cpr.org/ – Colorado Public Radio”s classical music station. [CLASSICAL]
- KWTU – Classical from the University of Tulsa – Tulsa, OK – http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/kwgs/ppr/index.shtml – A 24-hour stream of classical music from the University of Tulsa. [CLASSICAL]
- KXPR – The Classical Station on Capital Public Radio – Sacramento, CA – http://www.capradio.org/stream/ – The Classical Station on Capital Public Radio in Sacramento, California. [CLASSICAL]
- MPB Music – Classical Music from Mississippi – Jackson, MS – http://www.mpbonline.org/radio/ListenLive/ListenOnline.htm – A dedicated music stream featuring classical music and more from Mississippi Public Broadcasting. [CLASSICAL]
- Public Radio East – Part of the News and Classical Network – New Bern, NC – http://www.publicradioeast.org/ – Classical radio from North Carolina, featuring hosts Finley Woolston and Sefton Wiggs. [CLASSICAL]
- Q2 – New York’s Home for New Music – Newark, NJ – http://www.wqxr.org/q2 – Exploring 500 years of new music, Q2 is a 24/7 Internet stream for the musically curious. [CLASSICAL]
- Radio Kansas HD2 – Classical Music, 24 Hours A Day – Hutchinson, KS – http://www.radiokansas.org/listen.cfm – A 24-hour classical music stream featuring hosts Mark Simmons, Michael Ables and Mark Ritchey. [CLASSICAL]
- SDPB Radio HD2 – Classical Music from South Dakota – Vermillion, SD – http://www.sdpb.org – A dedicated classical music stream from South Dakota Public Broadcasting. [CLASSICAL]
- VivaLaVoce – WETA’s Vocal Channel: The Station That Sings – Washington, DC – http://www.weta.org/fm/listenlive/vivalavoce – Classical vocal music in all its forms, from the Middle Ages to the present, 24 hours per day. [CLASSICAL]
- VPR Classical – Classical Music from the Green Mountains – Burlington, – http://www.vpr.net/listen/stream/ – VPR’s classical network, featuring Cheryl Willoughby, Walter Parker and Joe Goetz. [CLASSICAL]
- WCBU – Public Radio for Central Illinois – Peoria, IL – http://www.wcbufm.org/listen/index.shtml – NPR news and classical music from Bradley University. [CLASSICAL]
- WCPE – TheClassicalStation.org – Raleigh, NC – http://theclassicalstation.org/internet.shtml – The Classical Station plays great classical music 24 hours a day on 89.7 FM in North Carolina. [CLASSICAL]
- WCVE – A Community Idea Station – Richmond, VA – http://www.ideastations.org/radio/HD1.html – Classical music 11 hours every weekday with Bobbie Barajas, George Maida and Grete Dollitz. [CLASSICAL]
- WEMC – Shenandoah Valley Classical – Harrisonburg, VA – http://www.wmra.org/ – Serving the Shenandoah Valley with classical music 18 hours every weekday. [CLASSICAL]
- WFSL 90.7 – Your Classical Music Source – Thomasville, GA – http://wfsu.org/radio – Classical public radio from Florida State University. [CLASSICAL]
- WGBH All Classical – All Classical WGBH – Boston, MA – http://www.wgbh.org/listen/index.cfm – Boston’s only 24-hour classical music station. [CLASSICAL]
- WGUC – Cincinnati’s Classical Public Radio – Cincinnati, OH – http://www.wguc.org/listen/streams.asp – Classical music for your heart, mind and spirit from Cincinnati Public Radio. [CLASSICAL]
- WHIL – News and Classical Music from the Gulf Coast – Mobile, AL – http://www.whil.org/livestream.html – NPR news and quality classical music, broadcasting from the Gulf Coast. [CLASSICAL]
- WHQR – Classical Music from Southeast Carolina – Wilmington, NC – http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/whqr/ppr/index.shtml – Classical music from southeastern North Carolina and northeastern South Carolina. [CLASSICAL]
- WHRO Classical – The Greatest Classical Music – Norfolk, VA – http://www.whro.org/home/html/liveradio/903.html – One of the premier classical radio stations in the East, offering the world’s greatest music. [CLASSICAL]
- WHRO Connoisseur – Connoisseur Classics – Norfolk, VA – http://www.connoisseurclassics.org/live.html – Connoisseur Classics offers alternative classical music for the more sophisticated listener. [CLASSICAL]
- WKAR – Public Broadcasting from East Lansing – East Lansing, MI – http://wkar.org/stream/ – Classical on weekday mornings with Mark Schwitzgoebel and afternoons with Jody Knol. [CLASSICAL]
- WKSU – NPR. Classical. Other Smart Stuff. – Kent, OH – http://www.wksu.org/listen – NPR news and classical programming from Kent State University. [CLASSICAL]
- WKSU 3 – The Classical Channel from Kent State – Kent, OH – http://www.wksu.org/listen/ – The Classical Channel offers a full day of symphonies, concertos, orchestras and string ensembles. [CLASSICAL]
- WLRH – Public Radio for the Tennessee Valley – Huntsville, AL – http://www.wlrh.org/Schedule/listenlive.asp – Classical music every weekday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. CT. [CLASSICAL]
- WMFE Classical – Central Florida’s Classical Music Station – Orlando, FL – http://www.wmfe.org/site/PageServer?pagename=classical_hd2 – A classical music stream for Central Florida. [CLASSICAL]
- WMHT-FM 89.1/88.7 – WMHT-FM Live Stream – Schenectady, NY – http://www.wmht.org/onlineradio – Comprehensive classical music programming by local and nationally recognized hosts. [CLASSICAL]
- WOSU – An All-Classical Music Channel – Columbus, OH – http://wosu.org/listen-live/ – An all-classical channel from WOSU Public Media. [CLASSICAL]
- WPLN – Classical from Nashville Public Radio – Nashville, TN – http://wpln.org/?page_id=150 – Classical music every day until 8 p.m. CT, from Nashville Public Radio. [CLASSICAL]
- WPR Classical – From Wisconsin Public Radio – Madison, WI – http://wpr.org/webcasting/live.cfm – Classical music and NPR’s news magazines from Wisconsin Public Radio. [CLASSICAL]
- WQEJ – Western Pennsylvania’s Classical Station – Johnstown, PA – http://www.wqed.org/fm/ – The repeater station for WQED 89.3 FM, Pittsburgh. [CLASSICAL]
- WQXR – The Classical Music Station of NYC – Newark, NJ – http://www.wqxr.org – World-renowned programming, including “New York Philharmonic This Week” with Alec Baldwin. [CLASSICAL]
- WRTI Classical – From Bach and Mozart to Barber and Adams – Philadelphia, PA – http://www.wrti.org/classical.html – From Bach, Mozart and Beethoven to Rachmaninoff, Barber and Adams. [CLASSICAL]
- WUGA – The Classic – From Georgia Public Broadcasting – Athens, GA – http://www.gpb.org/radio-streaming – Original classical programming and NPR news shows from Georgia Public Broadcasting. [CLASSICAL]
- WUOT – Public Radio from the University of Tennessee – Knoxville, TN – http://www.wuot.org/h/listenlive.html – Classical music every morning and afternoon from the University of Tennessee. [CLASSICAL]
- WVTF – A Mix of Classical and Jazz – Roanoke, VA – http://www.wvtf.org/program_schedule/index.php – Classical in the morning and jazz at night from Central Virginia. [CLASSICAL]
- WYSU Classical – Radio You Need To Know – Youngstown, OH – http://www.wysu.org/audio.cfm – A dedicated classical music stream from Youngstown State University. [CLASSICAL]
- The Little Lighthouse – http://www.littlelighthouse.net/
Related at this blog: Electronic Music – https://eikonal.wordpress.com/2011/04/25/electronic-music/
| Music scores, tabs, … – https://eikonal.wordpress.com/2011/02/23/music-scores-tabs/
| Gypsy music – https://eikonal.wordpress.com/2011/01/05/gypsy-music/
| Psychodelic rock from 1970s – https://eikonal.wordpress.com/2010/07/12/psychodelic-rock-from-1970s/