- Project page – http://code.google.com/p/shellinabox/
- Shell In A Box is a web server that can export arbitary command line tools to a
web based terminal emulator
- “Shell In A Box Gives Your Browser Terminal Status” by Ken Hess (2010.09.19) – http://www.linux-mag.com/id/7864/
- Shell In A Box gives you simple web-based terminal access to your Linux system.
- “How to install Shell In a Box” – http://www.acmesystems.it/shellinabox
- “shellinabox With Apache Authentication Over HTTPS 443” (scottlinux.com; 2010.12.15) – http://scottlinux.com/2010/12/15/shellinabox-with-apache-authentication-over-https-443/
- “Shellinabox” by BobJunior – http://bobjunior.com/linux/shellinabox/
- “Installing Shell In A Box – Ubuntu Server 11.04” (YouTube video) – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4sgJY7-_r0
Leave a Comment »
No comments yet.