Definition: A function defined by is named the Lambert W-function.
- at WikiPedia – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambert_W_function
- National Institute of Science and Technology Digital Library – Lambert W – http://dlmf.nist.gov/4.13
- MathWorld – Lambert W-Function – http://mathworld.wolfram.com/LambertW-Function.html
- Computing the Lambert W function –
- Corless et al. Notes about Lambert W research – http://kong.apmaths.uwo.ca/~rcorless/frames/PAPERS/LambertW/
- Extreme Mathematics. Monographs on the Lambert W function, its numerical approximation and generalizations for W-like inverses of transcendental forms with repeated exponential towers. –
- GPL C++ implementation with Halley’s and Fritsch’s iteration. –