Archiving and compression tools
- 7Zip – http://www.7-zip.org/ | http://sourceforge.net/projects/sevenzip/ – … 7-Zip is a file archiver with the high compression ratio. The program supports 7z, ZIP, CAB, RAR, ARJ, LZH, CHM, GZIP, BZIP2, Z, TAR, CPIO, ISO, MSI, WIM, NSIS, RPM and DEB formats. …
- The Unarchiver – http://code.google.com/p/theunarchiver/ – is an Objective-C application for uncompressing archive files.
- xmltar – http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmltar/ – …. a file archiving utility which can archive collections of files, and stores the archive in an xml format. …
- FileRoller – http://directory.fsf.org/project/FileRoller/ – File Roller is an archive manager for the GNOME environment
- Ark – http://utils.kde.org/projects/ark/ – Ark is a program for managing various archive formats within the KDE environment.
- Info-ZIP- UnZip branch – http://directory.fsf.org/project/unzip/ | home – http://www.info-zip.org/UnZip.html | Info-ZIP is a collection of high quality, standards compliant archiving and compression tools.
- GNU tar – http://directory.fsf.org/project/tar/ | home – http://www.gnu.org/software/tar/ | GNU tar is an archiver that creates and handles file archives in various formats.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.