Gaining access to the supressed information:
- Big Brother Watch – http://www.bigbrotherwatch.org.uk/
- WCIT Leaks – http://wcitleaks.org/
- A WikiLeaks type site for secret ITU/WCIT meeting designing the UN sanctioned takeover of Internet by various oppressive governments.
- Attrition.org – attrition.org
- Cryptome: cryptome.org| cryptome.info | Cartome – cartome.org (… an archive of news and spatial / geographic documents on privacy, cryptography, dual-use technologies, national security and intelligence — communicated by imagery systems: cartography, photography, photogrammetry, steganography, camouflage, maps, images, drawings, charts, diagrams, IMINT and their reverse-panopticon and counter-deception potential…) | Cryptome CN: cryptome.cn (about China) | JYA archives: http://cryptome.org/jya/index.html | JYA – jya.com | Eyball Series: eyeball-series.org
- WikiLeaks: http://wikileaks.org/ (= http://wikileaks.com/ = http://www.wikileaks.com/ = http://www.wikileaks.org/ = http://sunshinepress.com/ = http://184.108.40.206/) | Blog: http://blog.wikileaks.org/ | Warlogs – http://warlogs.wikileaks.org/ | Collateral Murder – http://www.collateralmurder.com/
- Mirrors: http://cryptome.org/0003/wikileaks-wikiing.htm
- mirroring tool: http://www.wikileaks.lu/wmt/
- CableSearch – http://cablesearch.org/ – an attempt for an user friendly search engine of already published documents from Wikileaks.
- Related here: WikiLeaks 2010 – https://eikonal.wordpress.com/2010/12/29/wikileaks-2010/
- OpenLeaks – http://openleaks.org/
- “Safe House” by Wall Street Journal – https://www.wsjsafehouse.com [INSECURE! see below]
- The Wall Street Journal is trying to make a play for whistleblowers with its very own Wikileaks clone, SafeHouse. But SafeHouse is the opposite of safe, thanks to basic security flaws and fine print that lets the Journal rat on leakers.
- The Memory Hole: http://www.thememoryhole.org/
- another Memory Hole: http://tmh.floonet.net/
- The Government Attic: http://www.governmentattic.org/: … governmentattic.org provides electronic copies of hundreds of interesting Federal Government documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act. Fascinating historical documents, reports on items in the news, oddities and fun stuff and government bloopers, they’re all here. Think of browsing this site as rummaging through the Government’s Attic — hence our name. …
- The Smoking Gun: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/
- FAS (Federation of American Scientists) – fas.org | Secrecy News from the FAS Project on Government Secrecy – fas.org/blog/secrecy
- Secret Bases: http://www.secret-bases.co.uk/
- UNREDACTED (“the national security archive, unedited and uncensored”): http://nsarchive.wordpress.com/
- SpinWatch – http://spinwatch.org/about-spinwatch-mainmenu-13/4428-what-is-spinwatch– an independent non-profit making organisation which monitors the role of public relations and spin in contemporary society.
- Media Lens – http://www.medialens.org/
- Source Watch – http://www.sourcewatch.org/
Related here: WikiLeaks 2010 – https://eikonal.wordpress.com/2010/12/29/wikileaks-2010/ | ACTA – https://eikonal.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/acta/ | Law vs Technology – https://eikonal.wordpress.com/2012/05/16/law-vs-technology/