Definition: Coefficient of relatedness (Sewall Wright 1889-1988) :
- for first degree relatives,
- for 2nd degree relatives,
- for f3rd degree relatives, etc.
Hamilton’s rule (William Donald Hamilton (1936–2000)): where is cost of gift to donor, and is benefit of gift to recepient.
Source: Dylan Evans & Oscar Zarate “Introducing Evolutionary Psychology”
- Coefficient of relationship (@WikiPedia): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coefficient_of_relationship
- Sewall Wright (@WikiPedia): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sewall_Wright
- Hamilton’s Theory: http://www.brembs.net/hamilton/
- Kin Selection: http://taumoda.com/web/PD/library/kin.html
- “A Tribute to William Donald Hamilton (1936–2000)”; Finnish Zoological and Botanical Publishing Board 2001; Volume 38 Number 3–4, 2001; ISSN 0003-455X: http://www.sekj.org/anz/anz3834.htm